Friday, April 3, 2009

Vista Print LOT OF GOOD FREE STUFF


I don't know if you have ever heard about Vista Print, but I love it! You can print cars, invitations, business cards, T-shirts, car magnets, hats, letterhead you name it and they probably have it! I have made several things for my husband who is in sales, as well as baby shower invitation and birth announcements. It is really user friendly. I get emails all of time time with all of the FREE things that you can get, which is great. All you have to do is pay for shipping. The slowest shipping USUALLY takes about a week, even though it says 21 days. So unless you REALLY need something ASAP that should work out fine. Check em out here! Make sure you sign up for their emails FIRST in order to get the links for FREE items ;)

(Note: If you need more than 10, as that is usually the FREE amount for cards or announcements you can also create note cards into the same design, that is what I do to get the quantity that I want for as little as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment