Monday, April 6, 2009

Target 4/6/09

So I went to Target today, the first time since my horrible coupon ordeal. This time I went prepared with my email from Target Corp. in tow. I scoped out the friendlist cashier and proceeded to checkout. She did question the coupon for the fruit snacks, but I did tell her since it did not specifically state a size that it could be use for any. I also did point out (thanks to my email) that these then had to be price adjusted (since they would not give me overage, but hey FREE is FREE right!) So I did make a decent score, here is what I got:

  • 1 TAG reader system reg $49.99 on sale $39 (used $10 IP cpn) pd $29
  • 9 bags fruit snacks $0.89 ($1 Target) FREE
  • 4 Johnson Buddies Soaps $0.97 (2 $2/2 IP cpn) FREE
  • 1 Johnson's baby q-tips $1.29 (used $1 Target cpn & $1 manuf cpn) FREE
  • 2 Eggos Waffles $1.89 & $1.99 (used 2 $0.75 manuf cpn & $1/2 Target cpn) $0.69 EACH
  • 3 Nature's Source All purpose cleaners $3.19 ($1 manuf cpn & $1 Target Cpn) $1.19 each

My total was only $39.81 that is LESS than the price of the reader with tax!!! YAY ME~



P.S. and Target was REALLY friendly this time, note to self go only during daytime hours as the nighttime people are cranky! lol


Will post a pic soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment