Sunday, April 19, 2009

Target FREE Reuseable tote for Earth Day!



Another stop that we made today was Target to score a FREE reuseable (with any purchase). Of course I wanted to get the most bang for my buck so I checked the binder to see what sort of quick pick ups I could get. Here is what I managed to grab for only $0.70!!

1 Axe Travel Size Shower Gel $0.97=FREE ($1 cpn)
1 Oil of Olay Bar Soap $0.97=FREE ($1 cpn)
1 Nexcare Bandaids $0.97=$0.42 ($0.55 cpn)
1 Johnson's Baby Swabs $1.29=FREE ($1 cpn & $0.75 Target cpn)

And of course my great NEW FREE TOTE!!


We did stop over at Home Depot for the FREE light bulb, BUT apparently we missed out due to our mishap at Kmart...we got there and they passed out the last one...oh well....the Target tote has a $2 Target coupon that can be paired with the $1 manufacture coupon from the 4/19 inserts for really cheap or even FREE light bulbs... :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow-za! Nice haul for the day!!! You did phenomonally at kmart! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Yeah today was a GOOD day! You can get a lot of good freebies especially with today's paper. If yours is participating I would recommend the trip. The $5/$50 was awesome for helping out too...if I find any other great freebies I will list them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, I just realized that I forgot my travel size All Small and Mighty...I used the $0.45 off coupon...oops!

    ReplyDelete