Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wal-mart 4/8

I had to pick up a few things for my mom and forgot somethings when I went in my trip. I wanted to grab some Green Giant Veggies and my free Frank's red hot sauce. I spend $7.96 and got a TON of stuff!!


10 Frank's red Hot Sauce (FREE)Coupon was for a free bottle
1 Nononsense Nylons (FREE)$1 manuf cpn
9 bags of Green Giant steamed veggies ($0.66 each) used $0.50/1 and $0.50/2 cpns
1 Duncan Hinz Cake mix ($0.61) used $0.35/1 manuf cpn
1 McCormick Taco seasoning (FREE plus overage)
2 Toaster Pastries ($0.98 each) used $1 IP cpn)

I gave my mom 2 bottles of the Hot sauce because she likes it a lot, but I will try to see if I have time tomorrow to get a picture together. As I will be pretty busy all day with Tristan's karate and we are having a guy come and do the windows and siding. So we will have to see how that pans out... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment