Friday, April 24, 2009

Kmart 4/24


I know, I know I have been at Kmart quite bit this week, but there were some great items that I could not pass up. Plus my best friend came down here today so we could shop together. I thought that I would stock up on some drinks while I could get them fairly cheap.

I spent $17.26 OOP (I forgot to take a pic of the receipt...as it has been a LONG day and I was/am tired). I also just noticed that I forgot to put the 4 easy mac's in the picture.

Here is what I got:

4 Easy Macs=FREE
4 Lipton Green Tea=$3.99 each
4 Febreeze Air Effects=FREE
3 12 pks 7UP=3/$5
12 Vitamin Waters=FREE
1 Biore Face Mask=FREE
2 John Freida Frizz Ease Products=2/$0.84

Used the $5/$50 cpn also WHICH by the way silly me ALMOST forgot to hand over! EEECK!!! I had to hurry while my total was still over $50, whew! But I slid it in there...not bad for all of those drinks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment