Monday, April 13, 2009

Kmart DOUBLE coupons will be BACK!! 4/19-4/25


I don't know about you but I am SUPER excited as Kmarts Double Coupon promotion will be BACK! 4/19-4/25! (Hopefully a store a tad closer to me will be doing it...lol) Last time I managed to get some GREAT deals! Start getting your coupons together ladies and gents! Make sure that you check www.kmart.com and type in your zip to see if your store is participating. It will have a BIG area about it on the front page of the weekly flyer. You should be able to see the flyers starting mid to end of the week.

DON'T forget to STOCK up on papers this Sunday as there will be GREAT high value coupons to get FREE and cheap deals!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!! I just texted you! The list is up on moneysavingmom.com! It's says sheboygan!?!?! I didn't even know there was one in Sheboygan! The Green Bay ones are doing it also! YEAH ROCKON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I just called the Kmart customer service and got the WHOLE list for Wisconsin, yippee!!

    ReplyDelete