Friday, April 17, 2009

CVS....


Today I am thinking of making my FIRST trip to CVS. (There are no CVS pharmacies located here so I will have to drive 25-30 minutes thus the reason I have never went before.) So, I am a tad nervous about this whole adventure, seeing as how I have never been there before. Yes, I know about the ECB and all that hoopala. I even signed up for a card online (I think I should have done this at the store, as it said it would be here in TWO WEEKS!) Though I am determined to get my 4 bottles of FREE Purex laundry soap. So, my whole point here is if anyone has any quick pointers or great deals for me...I AM GAME! I would like to make the trip as worth while as possible. Oh and one more quick question, do the ECB expire as quickly as the RR? Just so I know if I should spend them while I am there versus making another trip (or forgetting later). Thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ebay tip- I just bought the ebay coupons and am HOPING they will get here in time! I am from WI (Milwaukee) and just did my first CVS run yesterday. Good luck with yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ask your seller to send them asap they should do it. Tell them that your local store is having a sale you want to pair them up with. Usually mine come in a day or two...yeah I have my fingers crossed for CVS, but I want that darn FREE soap (well 4...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of CVS-- iheartcvs.com is great for it, if you haven't checked it out already. the ECB's expire a month after you get them, but some stores will give you some leeway with that, you'll have to ask at yours. ECB's are better than RR's because you can use them on almost anything, there's no limit to how many you can use in a transaction, and they won't prevent other ECB's from printing. You're just limited to how many of a certain deal you can get per EC card, and your totals of current deals show up at the bottom of your receipts.
    I'm no expert, but I hope some of this has helped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura,
    Thank you so much! I appreciate your help! :D

    ReplyDelete