Sunday, May 17, 2009

Walmart Saved $61!


Walmart my second and last trip for today and it went MUCH smoother than Target...mental note only go to Target during the day time (that is when all of the NICE people are working). I spent $75.92 at Walmart and saved $61 even which is pretty nice even the cashier was excited :D

Here is what I got:

3 Honey Maid Smores Bites=$1
2 Popscicles=$1.19 each
3 Bagelfuls=$0.88
3 Jello's=$0.16 each
6 Lunchables=$1.79 each
2 Miracle Whips=$1 each
2 Cool Whips=$0.50 each
2 Kashi Waffles=$1.04 each
1 Rediwhip=$0.88
6 Jello Snack Cup Packs=$2 each
2 Jimmy Dean Sausages=$0.54 each
2 Beef Stew Meats=$1.49 each
2 Kraft BBQ Sauces=FREE
8 A1 Steak Sauce=$0.56 each
1 Wheat Thins=$1
1 Manwich 3 pk=$2.68
Bananas
Oranges
Apples
Grapes
2 3pks of tomatoes
2 Oscar Meyer Bacon=$1.18 each
1 Planters peanuts=$3.68
1 Velveeta=$2.38
4 Crystal Lights=$0.49 each
2 Oscar Meyer Bolognas=$1.88 each
4 Chef Boyardee cans=$0.51 each

A pretty good haul since these two trips will cover us for the month. I do 1 big shopping trip for the month. The rest of the month if I purchase anything it will be on a really good sale or next to FREE if not FREE...so all in all I did good :D

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some great deals! Way to go !
    Claudia at Claudia’s Irish Eyes
    claudiafranson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I really try to maximize when I go to the stores. And since all of the great Kraft coupons came out it was really easy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin these Kraft coupons. Can't wait to get my steak sauce from Publix this week.
    Thanks for sharing your savings. I will have a link up every Friday if you'd like to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kraft coupons are the best! Wish I had a Publix :(

    ReplyDelete