Friday, May 1, 2009

Kmart IS doubling up to $2!! 5/3 -5/9


Kmart is DOUBLING up to $2!! Here is the email I just got from them! Start your planning ladies and gents!



Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event.
We appreciate your interest in this promotion. This event is for select
participating Kmart locations from 5/3/09-5/9/09. This was a typo,
coupons with a value of up to 2 dollars will be accepted. We apologize
for any confusion.

We invite you to visit any of the participating stores.

Sincerely,

Dylan C.
National Customer Relations
Sears Holdings Corp.

4 comments:

  1. I went to my store tonight (Milwaukee) and the flier for tomorrow still says up to .75. I asked the lady behind the desk and she said that is all they were doing. She didn't really seem to know what she was talking about and I would be really suprised if some in WI were and some were but only up to .75. What do you think?! I emailed coorporate but am not thinking I will hear back on a weekend. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :D

    So here is what I would do...perhaps make a "test run" and try out a $1 or $2 coupon to see if they double. I doubt that they will be printing new flyers so the ads will most likely stay the same. I plan on bringing my letter with me in case they try and give me any grief. As soon as you hear back from corp. then take the letter. As they said $2...$0.75 wouldn't be worth it with their prices...Let me know how it turns out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got a letter back and they are participating up to $2.00! Thanks for the encouragement- GOOD luck this week! I'm still tired out from last time they did this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm VERY happy make sure to bring it with you! I will post any great finds that I come across :D I'd love to hear if you find any as well...best wishes and happy shopping! :D

    ReplyDelete