Sunday, May 24, 2009

Awesome PORK coupon!


I have used this coupon before, but I just wanted to share it with everyone since it is such a GREAT bargain especially when you get meat right under or around $6. It is from Kingsford and doesn't expire until 12/31/2009! So you can use this bad boy ALL SUMMER LONG! Woo hoo!!! All you need to do is buy a select bag (within size limits) of Kingsford Charcoal and then one other product. I chose the KC BBQ sauce because I had a coupon to get it FREE when I bought the charcoal...talk about a score!

Go here to print off your coupon!

2 comments:

  1. Pick N Save does not accept internet printable coupons for more than $1.00 so it cannot be used there. Just a FYI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Both my local Pick n Saves take any value of IP coupon. I have used this coupon in particular 5 times to date. Thanks and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete