Monday, May 11, 2009

So far...



So far with oour wonderfully FREE movie tickets we were able to go to the movies 2 TIMES this week! Which is really awesome since we haven't been to the movies in AGES! First we saw Wolverine Origins...(which started off slower to me than the other X-Men movies but is a keeper). Then yesterday for Mother's Day we went to see Monsters vs. Aliens per Tristan's request. He had wanted to see it for quite some time so I thought it would be fun to see as a family yesterday. It was a really good movie. Tristan even said we should use more of the FREE movie tickets to see it again...I said I'd pass and that we could see it when it came out on DVD...which lead to a slue of when and why questions....ahhh fun!

Any how we still have tickets to go and see The Night at the Museum 2 and then 3 more tickets that are coming via mail. I wanted to swing by Walgreen's sometime this week to get more. It is great to be able to get items and tickets for little to nothing. Especially since I noticed that the price of the movie admission has went up to $9.00 here for adults....gasp! That is why we rent....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment