Monday, May 11, 2009

Walgreen's Deals!!


So I was going through the flyer and noticed some good deals worth mentioning. As I haven't noticed them on some of the other blogs (since there isn't a need for me to post all of the other deals from the other bloggers :)

Here is what I found:

  • Buy 3 Jell-o $0.59 each with in ad coupon=$1.77
Buy 3 and use the NEW Kraft coupon and in ad coupon=$0.77 or $0.26 each!

  • Oscar Meyer Bacon B1G1 Free for $5.99
    use $1/2 Kraft coupon=2/$4.99
  • Swanson Broth $0.69 w/ in ad coupon=$0.69
    use $0.40/1 coupon=$0.29
  • Buy 6 Easy Mac Cups= 3/$3
Use 3 $1/2 Kraft coupons=6/$3 only $0.50 each!

  • Nivea Products are 25% off!
    Use the Beautiful legs/My Silouette Coupon and get a FREE body Wash, then use the $1 off any Nivea IP coupon (no longer available)=? But should be a good deal!
  • Banana Boat Sunscreen is B1G1 50% off
    use 2 $1 off Banana Boat coupons from last weekends paper

  • Lean Cuisines are 2/$5
(if you bought some when they were on clearance for $0.99 then you may have the Walgreen's coupon too...I do :)
Buy 4 for $10
Use the $1/4 (plus Walgreen's if you have it)=$9.00
-WAGS cpn=$8.00 (not the worst or best so eh...)


I'll let you know if I come up with anything else. MAKE sure that you have enough items for the amount of coupons that you have (fillers). I always check the end caps and find items on clearance for $0.25 or less...nice and cheap and then I pass them out to the kids, neighbor or what ever. Sometimes you can find mints, hair ties, button what have you....a niec way to still save yet have enough items/coupon.



No comments:

Post a Comment