Saturday, May 2, 2009

A GREAT BIG THANKS!!


Did you ever have one of those kind of days were you just want to run your head into the wall??? (lol well sorta! ha) I LOVE LOVE LOVE my two boys to death but whomever says that being a stay at home mom is not a job....wow well let's not even go there. Awhile back I had someone come across my blog that I feel is one of the nicest, friendliest, talented and good hearted people that I have EVER met. She posted a comment on my blog and I went to check hers out. WOW~! Let me tell you that the quirky spin that she manages to put on everyday stressful situations just amazes me! I told her that I owe my sanity to her! When I am having a bad day I check her blog and she manages to make me laugh, giggle or smile. I should have thought of this MUCH sooner...duh me...her blog is Simply Simonsons. I recommend it to ANY mom, blogger or couponer. It is worth the read be sure to check it out and let her know what you think! I am sure she will appreciate it :D


(Oh and BTW thank you sooooooo much for the awesome magnet and glucose meters~! You are a doll!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh good grief!!!! Thank you! {blushing!!!!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you deserve it! Maybe someone else will stumble upon your blog and enjoy it as much as I do...I mean I swear I have told everyone I know about your blog already...lol...time to tell the ones I don't know :D

    ReplyDelete