Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CVS Newbie....$7.13 OOP not bad


So I had to stop into Manitowoc this afternoon to pick up my car since it was at the shop. After always reading about CVS I figured that me and the boys would swing by and give it a shot. I did not do any of the ECB deals, as CVS is 30 minutes from my home and unless I had the time (and more knowledge of how it all works) to use them all that day I decided to see if I could score some of the clearance finds and what have you.

Here is all what I got:

8 Ziplock Twist n Store 3pk Reg. $3.89 clearance price $1.85 used $1.50/2 manuf cpn=$0.55 each
6 St Ives Apricot Travel size scrub $1.49 used $1.50 manuf cpn=FREE
6 Schick 2pk Razors $0.99 used $2 cpn=FREE
1 Oral B Stages Toothbrush reg $3.99 clearance $1=$1


So my total was $5.80 BEFORE tax and $7.13 after...not too shabby....my receipt said that I saved almost $43 today...I was happy to find the clearance Ziplock containers because hubby likes to forget the containers at work....hummm.....so by the end of the year I have a beautiful collection of "poor man's tupperwear" consisting of cream cheese, cottage cheese, cool whip and sour cream containers...lol

If anyone knows of any GREAT deals to be had at CVS I'd be happy to hear them...perhaps with a mentor or a little schooling I many venture back! ( Nevermind the Polar Bear Mookie thought he would add his toys to the pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment