Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kmart

So I am planning to go and make a trip back to Kmart tomorrow to reclaim my $7.75 from the previous transaction that I was overcharged. I also finally got my $2 secret coupons in the mail so that I can stock up on that (since it is my most favorite :) Then I was going to pick up some Covergirl eyeshadow since $0.99 is a great price. As well as a few other things to make my total $50 before coupons. Then I can use the $5 off $50 coupon and my $3 coupon that printed from my trip the other day. I don't plan on spending very much, though I do plan on doing 2 transactions so that I can get a bunch of deodorant and Covergirl make-up...THEN I will be able to mail in the receipts and get 2 GIFT CARDS!!! Yippee!! Can't wait...(I'll just use them on another double coupon extravaganza, ha! I'll post a picture tomorrow, which won't be til a tad later as we have church tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment