Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kmart Double Coupons 3/22/09-3/28/09


YAY!!!!!!! kmart is doing double coupon days again this week 3/22/09-3/28/09! Last month when they had this I have to say I got some pretty good deals. I was a little bummed as none of my local Kmarts were participating, but we were on our way to Wisconsin Dells and passed through Portage and they were doing the double coupons. They double coupons up to $2 (so a $2 coupon would then turn into a $4 coupon.) I got some great items CHEAP and other FREE...you do have to do your homework and get organized for a shopping adventure of this sort...or your head will be spinning...lol They let you double up to 25 coupons, PLUS if you spend $50 BEFORE coupons you can use this coupon and save $5 BUT you HAVE to make sure that this is the FIRST coupon that you hand over to the cashier or you will not be able to use it.

This time my best friend and I will be going to Oshkosh, which is about an hour or so away from where we live to shop. You may want to call your store ahead of time and see if they will double internet printable coupons, as some will and some will not. It is best to check first not that you do all of that work and then come away empty handed. Here and here are some great match ups by Hip 2 Save and Hot Coupon World I will add more link ups as I find them.

The stores that I found that are participating here in Wisconsin are Oshkosh, Portage, Ripon, Fort Atkinson(their ad said doubling $1 coupons NOT $2), Stevens Point, Janesville, Mauston and Kenosha. Those were the ones I found anyway. If you know of any others let me know and I will be sure to post em! You can also go to kmart.com and type in your zip code if your store's flyer says double coupons then your store is particpating.

No comments:

Post a Comment