Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Make a mad dash!

Many of the Kraft coupons expire today and tomorrow (from the first batch) and Pick n Save has some great pair ups as does Piggly Wiggly. The only bummer about Piggly Wiggly is that they only let you do 2 IP coupon at a time (or so I have been told by many) I frequent Pick n Save especially tomorrow for Double Coupons. I love to maximize my savings and use up what I can get a good bargain on with the Kraft coupons.

Here are some of the ones that I will pick up at Pick n Save tomorrow:

Tombstone Pizzas are 4/$10
Kraft Slices 2/$3
Coke 3/$10.98 (I have some coke coupons to use)
Hershey's Candy Bar $0.33 each
Oscar Meyer Bacon 2/$5
Planters Nuts 2/$5
Jello Pudding Snacks 2/$5


They have some other items but I don't need really anything and figured if I made 2 orders I could use up some good coupons and get some GREAT deals!!



No comments:

Post a Comment