Saturday, June 13, 2009

FREE FREE AND MORE FREE I LOVE TARGET!!!!!!!


So I am SUPEr exhuasted with the house hunting, showings, open houses and what have you. But in between today I managed to squeeze in some MAD deals!!!! OMG! I ventured to Target knowing that they have 3 pks. of Colgate items on clearance for $2.48, not only did I have Colgate manuf coupons BUT ALSO Target ones!! 3 pks of toothpaste for only $0.48 SAWEET!!! I was AMAZINGLY shocked when I saw my total here is what I got:

26 bottles of Joint Juice $0.99 ALL FREE (used $1 manuf & B1G1)
20 Dove Face cloths $0.87 FREE PLUS OVERAGE!! (used $1 Dove facial item cpn)
5 3pks of Colgate Toothpaste $2.48 (used $1 manuf & $1 Target cpn) that is 15 tubes of toothpaste!!

TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: -$0.35 YEAH NEGATIVE!!!

Total ALL TAX: $1.24!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Great deals! Where did you get the Target coupons? I think I have one that arrived in one of their mailers, but did you find any online as well? Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I got the other Target coupons from some other toothpaste and dish soap that I bought at Target previously. :)

    ReplyDelete