Saturday, September 3, 2011

Yesterday's Breakfast Freezer Day!

Since the boys didn't have school yesterday and all I had to do was pick up the paint to repaint the school playground I decided to try and get ahead by making a bunch of prepackaged healthy breakfasts for the boys since I don't see our schedule slowing down anytime soon.  I found a few recipes in the Disney Family Fun Magazine (I really recommend getting this if you have kids, it is packed full of great recipes, ideas and more!)  I made 18 Southwest Burrito Wraps 

Southwest Breakfast Wrap - Image Collection


Ham and Cheese Morning Muffins - Image Collection

A whole loaf of bread turned into french toast

My First French Toast

36 Pumpkin, Carrot and White Chocolate Chip Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting and 24 Zucchini, Walnut and Chocolate Chip Muffins.  Then I made my sweet sausage, tri colored pepper, mozzarella and fresh basil pizza...

Needless to say with kids, cooking and cleaning I was beat and actually went to bed early.  I am hoping to get some freezer dinners put together this week or next weekend since Tristan is starting football this week and then Carmine will be starting soccer.




No comments:

Post a Comment