Saturday, September 3, 2011

Piggly Wiggly

As I start to get back into the groove of things here at home I thought that the boys and I would run out quick to go and get some things from Piggly Wiggly.  Here are some things that I spotted and thought were good deals: (do keep in mind that they are doubling coupons until Sept 6th, limit 10 coupons, up to and including $1.00)

Absopure 24 pk bottled water $1.99 w/in ad coupon
Johnsonville brats 3 lb box $6.99 w/in ad coupon 
Sweet corn $0.10 each w/in ad coupon 
Claussen pickles $0.99 w/in ad coupon there is an IP coupon that when doubled would make 2 FREE
Planter's peanut butter  $0.99 w/in ad coupon
Kraft chunk/shredded cheese $1.89 w/in ad coupon (maybe there is a $1/2 coupon out there)
Ritz and Wheat Thins $1.99 w/in ad coupon (there are also $1/2 coupons out there)


I'm low on coupons as we were gone almost 5 weeks so it is pretty much like starting fresh...bare with me and I will be back into the swing of things shortly.  If anyone knows of any coupons to pair with there feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment