Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back to school cupcakes

To cheer the boys up about having to leave their dad and come back to the US to go to school I decided to make them a fun little treat that they can share with their class mates.  A little while back there was an offer to get the Disney Family Fun Magazine for free.  My first issue came and they had these adorable little cupcakes.  So in between trying to get things together here and having a whole freezer cooking day yesterday I have been starting to make parts of the cupcakes.  I will bake the cupcakes Sunday or Monday and they can bring them to school Tuesday when they go back.

Blackboard Cupcakes

So far I have done the little "blackboards" with each of the students names on them and made the little "apples" they are starting to come together and I can't wait to see the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment