Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snapfish

So....I signed up for a new Snapfish account the other day on Dec. 31st and received a $10 credit in my account. I thought this was pretty cool and wanted to get an address book, then I also saw that I got 50 FREE prints (after I contacted them the first time...COOL...so I uploaded my Christmas pics and went to town. Then when I went to check out I saw that my $10 was gone. Apparently their system said it was the 5th yesterday but it was only the 4th...so I proceeded to contact the LIVE CHAT...the first person told me to get my cart ready and contact them again so that they could manually take off the $10....SWEET...so I spend the next hour creating and what have you and then I contacted the LIVE CHAT again and this person was not as user friendly. They tried to tell me that I had to pay full price and then they would refund me....ehhh NO!

FINALLY they fixed it and all was well in the world again :) Persistance does pay off!


No comments:

Post a Comment