Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pick n Save

Pick n Save has some pretty decent deals this week especially on meats. There was LOTS on sale for around $3 or so normally closer to $10. This is great because that is when I buy a lot and then next month I probably won't have to buy any. Anyways here are some of the things I eyeballed when I was at the store this morning:

Yo Plus is B1G1 for $2.45 (only $0.45 for 2 after doubled coupon)

All Holiday items are now 75% this includes the cookies, creamers, kleenex etc. (there are several manufacture and IP coupons to pair up with these items)

Tornados are B1G1 and if you have the B1G1 coupons still from signing up to be a Facebook fan that is 2 packs for FREE (sweet)

Oranges are 2/$4 (which is a good price and I don't think we will be seeing oranges for awhile due to all the poor weather so I would get some while I could)

Campbell's Chicken Noodle and Tomato soups are 2/$1 use the $1/4 IP coupon or the one from the paper 2 weeks ago to get them cheap!

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment