Thursday, July 2, 2009

My two runs to Pick n Save Double Coupons

I headed out to Pick n Save yesterday to get in on the Kellogg's deal and to my surprise I found out that the $10 comes off AUTOMATICALLY when you buy 8 boxes of cereal and use your card yahooooo!!! So I did two transactions and this is what I got:

Transaction #1:
8 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal used $1 coupon
5 Eggo Bake shop items used $1 IP coupons (check my post here)

Total OOP WITH tax $2!!!


Transaction #2:
8 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal used $1 coupons
3 Eggo Bake shop items used $1 IP coupon
Bag of Mushrooms $2
2 Cucumbers 2/$1
2 Red Peppers $1.99
Squash & Zuchini $0.99
Sour Cream $0.99
Flour $2.49
Sugar $1.79
Diced Chilis $1.49


Total OOP with tax $12.11


I had to pick up some veggies for grillin out this weekend and was COMPLETELY out of sugar and flour which I needed to make cupcakes for my son's play class for today so...not too shabby :D



No comments:

Post a Comment