Sunday, January 8, 2012

Next up...Mario Birthday Party!

My oldest son will turn 8 at the end of the month and his party request....MARIO...of course!  While they have lots of different Mario party kits on line we decided that mom would get the gears moving and see what she could all come up with....

Here is a little teaser of what I have all done so far...

Mushroom goodie bags (filled with all the Mario essentials: pencils, Mario pins, erasers, multi color swirl pops, Mario yo-yos and a few other things)

I actually just finished these tonight...piranha plants of course!  Then I was thinking a bowl of atomic fireballs for each table.


I am going to make Star pops, I got gold coins to find and help save the Princess.  I made Mario and Luigi visors and have mustaches to go with.  We are going with a blue, red, yellow and purple color scheme.  This party is gonna be a blast.  The invitations I ordered on ebay and they look like concert tickets...

My friend will be at it again with her knock out cakes...

Be sure to check back and see what I all come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment