Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pick n Save was where it was at today!

WOW WOW WOW, so since Hip 2 Save was temporarily away for the past few days I had nothing better to do then plot my attack at Pick n Save. Today is double coupon day and they were doubling 10, you heard me 10 coupons instead of 5!!! Whoot whoot! So I ploted and schemed...and drum roll please..........................my grand total was $0.90!!!! And as an added bonus I got a $4 register reward for $4 off my next order so I MADE $3.10 how freakin awesome is that?!?! I think VERY!

I got:
1 Special k blue berries
1 del monte madarin oranges
1 del monte mixed fruit
5 jell-o mousse
4 philly cream cheese
2 sara lee pies
1 gallon of milk
1 cheez its
2 nestle jingles
6 lbs of bananas
2 hawaiian dinner rolls
1 velveeta cheese
1 pillsbury reindeer cookies
2 jimmy dean sausage
2 lunchables
1 tortilla chips
2 malt o meal cereals
2 chinet plates
1 chiquita smooth mix
2 crispix
1 honey corn flakes
1 honey smacks
1 strawberry frosted mini wheats
1 special k


I was on such a coupon high...if I have time I will even post a pic of the receipt...I did have a bunch of free coupons from vocal point, house party, the hershey cookie exchange and some other things. I totally recommend checking some of those sites out. You get really awesome party kits. And let's face it who doesn't love to have a FREE party??

No comments:

Post a Comment